Add a video gallery to your website that will automatically minimize and float to a corner when a visitor scrolls down the page. This keeps the video viewable as the visitor continues to browse the page.
Follow the steps below or watch the video above to learn how to create the floating video effect for your video gallery:
- Create a video collection on Huzzaz.
- Add videos from YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or Twitch to your Huzzaz video collection.
- Click on the embed button, “>“, in the right side bar to open up the embed options.
- Choose which corner of the webpage the video should float to when minimized in the “Floating Video” section.
- Copy/Paste the embed code in to the website of your choice. It works well with WordPress, SquareSpace, Tumblr, Weebly, Wix, and many other HTML websites.
You can customize the video gallery to match the look and feel of your website by choosing from a variety of layouts and features. And whenever you add a video or reorganize your Huzzaz video collection, your website will automatically be updated.
If you haven’t added a Huzzaz video gallery to your website yet, you can get started here.